Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Couponing!

I've recently started couponing! I was kind of scared to start in on it because it seems soooo over whelming when you first start, but i quickly got the hang out of! Here is just a few of my brags:
Here is my first ever couponing experience. 1 big box of pampers diapers size 4, one jumbo bag of huggies slip on diapers size 3, 2 boxes of kotex tampons, 4 cases of pepsi, 2 colgate tooth pastes, 2 colgate 360 tooth brushes, 2 bags of beef jerky, 6 bags of candy, and a bottle of tide. all of a total of.......$3.03!!!! yes you read that right! After this shopping trip, i was on a couponing high as my friend Christina (the one who really got into couponing) calls it! BTW I can't thank her enough!

Another one of my hauls: 2 bottles of Pantene (one shampoo, one conditioner) 3 pack of physicians formula eye liner, physicians formula eye shadow; has 9 different shades in it, Naunce hair product, cover girl base, cover girl powder, and 2 Hawaiian tropics taning oil.... all of a total of....... $12.21. That out of pocket expense was kind of high, because I lost a $6 extra care bucks and a $3 coupon, which i later found.

another one of my hauls:  2 jumbo packs of pampers, 1 jumbo pack of huggies, 2 bottles of pantene (one shampoo, one conditioner, 2 biore face washes, 1 bottle of nail polish, 1 revlon eye shadow, and a shick razor (i bought all of this going out of town to austin and didn't take the pic until i got back, so some of it has been opened/used) all for.......$3.53 :)

I have another transaction to do this coming sunday when the new sale comes out in which i will be getting:  
2 Aussie (1 shampoo, 1 conditioner), 4 garnier fructis (2 shampoos, 2 conditioners), 2 garnier fructis stylers, venus & olay razer, colgate manual tooth brush, kotex tampons, listerine zero all for completely FREE!!!! So stay tuned for my couponing experiences :)











No comments:

Post a Comment